Lenses And Accessories
Your smartphone alone is already powerful enough to capture amazing photos, but with enhancements like Lenses and Accessories, your photos will go from great to brilliant. Here are some lenses and accessories readily available at phonetographr that you can use to aid in your quest for better phone photography.
1) Mobile Tripods-these are tripods made for mobile devices. They are usually small and flexible and are more convenient to adjust quickly. These tripods come in different sizes and forms but have only one objective: to keep your smartphone steady as you take the picture. Most tripods come with a Bluetooth remote shutter release so that you can take the picture without having to touch your phone. Tripods are a great investment for low light situations, selfies, vlogging, and landscape photos.
2) Selfie Stick- these are also known as monopods. They are long aluminum sticks with rubber or plastic handles and a fork-like phone holder on the other end. People mostly use them to take photos of themselves when they are in large groups or want to include more background in the photo.They act as your extended arm and can also keep your smartphone steady as you take the picture.
3) Lights-Nothing beats great lighting. If you want to take your phonetography skills to the next level, and you don't have access to perfect sunlight 24/7, you're going to want to look into lights for your phone. They can brighten up your Instagram scenes, make your Snapchat selfies shine or Facebook posts glow and otherwise give your phonetography a more professional look. They also work great for vlogging.
4) Lenses-Phone lenses are external and detachable from your smartphone device. They usually come in a clip form with rubber edges to avoid scratching the phone. Like DSLR lenses, these come in different types: Fisheye, Telephoto, Macro, and Wide Angle. Most of these lenses are compatible with any phone. The lenses being produced today are of professional quality and you can find 4 or 5k resolution lenses. These work well for video too. Buying an external lens and paying a little extra money is well worth the investment if you want your photos to look stunning.
5) Lens Filters-Camera phone lens filters are ideal if you want to take your phonetography to the next level! You can buy Neutral Density Filters, Grad Filters, Polarizing Filters, Star Filters, Radial Filters, Flow Filters, and Kaleidoscope Filters. The primary function of lens filters is to improve the image quality of the pictures you take, and depending on the filter you’re using and how you use it. These filters can help balance the bright sky and foreground or add cool effects to your photos. Camera phone filters will elevate your phonetography to new heights and help your Instagram photos shine.
The bright side of phone photography is that it's not all that pricey compared to regular photography with the use of DSLR's. The external lenses and accessories for your phone are a lot cheaper than the DSLR options. The only thing you need to venture out into the world is already in your pocket and with some extra lenses and accessories your photos will go from looking good to brilliant!